All NSWRA members must also be a member of the Tripoli Rocketry Association. Please join Tripoli before completing this form.
This form is for new members only. If you are renewing your NSWRA membership you can just pay your membership fees. No form is required for renewals.
Details of how to pay your NSWRA membership fees can be found at the bottom of this page.
Fields with a * are mandatory.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Definitions: “NSWRA” – NSW Rocketry Association Inc. “TRA” – Tripoli Rocketry Association Inc.
- The information I have given is correct.
- I have read, understand, and agree to conduct my rocketry activities in accordance with the TRA Safety Code and NSWRA Policies and Procedures.
- I agree to exercise the utmost care in pursuit of my activities at NSWRA events.
- I understand that launching rockets and related activities can be dangerous with potential risks of bodily injury or death from impact or burns.
- I agree to hold harmless the TRA, NSWRA and the launch site landowners for any liability resulting from my participation and actions of others
at a rocket launch including any bodily injury.
- I understand that TRA insurance only applies to activities sanctioned by NSWRA/TRA.
- I am responsible for keeping up to date with rules and policies issued by TRA, NSWRA, Safework NSW and other relevant Government entities.
- I am responsible for renewing my TRA membership and I will advise NSWRA if I am no longer a member of TRA.
- I agree to NSWRA using my email address for correspondence.
- I give my consent for any photos or videos taken at NSWRA events to be used by NSWRA.