The NSWRA Annual General Meeting will
on Saturday 4th December, at 12:00pm
Venue: Sawmillers Restaurant, Quakers Inn. 7 Nirimba
Dr, Quakers Hill.
This will be followed by the end of year party. See email
COVID-19 protocols will be in place
Only members who have been fully vaccinated can
Do not attend if you feel unwell or have symptoms of
infection. Get tested.
• All attendees
must sign in immediately upon arrival.
• Proof of vaccination must be provided
• Exercise social distancing
• Obey all instructions given by site officials
and on signs
• Hand sanitiser will be available for all
• Bring your own pen to complete your launch
• Toilets should only be used in emergencies
Launches take place at
the next launch opportunities.
Note: Check this space for scheduled launch updates, as a
launch may be cancelled due to wind or rain. Cancellations may
happen last minute the evening before. Whalan Reserve launches
may be cancelled if the council closes the grounds due to
Council ground closure information number is: